Bottled Water System for Home or BusinessRecommendations On Bottled Water
1. Of the five basic kinds of bottled water (drinking water, purified water, fluorinated water, natural-source water, and specialty water), drinking water is the best overall choice.
2. Choose a well-known, major brand of drinking water (the large companies generally employ the most effective purification processes and have the best quality control).
3. Buy bottled water from a store that sells a lot of water (and thus has the water on it's shelf for the shortest time).
4. Store bottled water in a cool place. Never allow stored water to be in direct sunlight - sunlight increases some microbial growth and allows more chemicals from the container to enter the water.
5. Don't drink from the bottle - you are transferring millions of microorganisms from your mouth to the water each time you do this.