Types of Bottled Water Coolers
Equally compact, these models can be used on a countertop or under a wall cabinet to provide the perfect height for dispensing both hot and cold water or cold and tepid water. They may be used with or without a bottle.
Oasis Counter Top Water Cooler
* Cabinet is molded of heavy-duty, polyvinylchloride and has a UL94-5V rating. The soft, off-white color is molded all the way through to help conceal any scratches from years of use.
* Hot Water Safety Faucet Self-closing faucet requires a two-step action thats easy for adults to use, but helps protect small children. All faucets are made of durable polypropylene and are the self-closing type.
* The one-piece drip tray lifts out in seconds for easy removal. Its molded from ABS for durability and is dishwasher safe.
* Large Cold Water Reservoir Type 304 stainless steel with an external copper refrigerant coil. Reservoir insulation is removable, molded, expanded bead polystyrene. Reservoir holds up to 1.75 gallons of water with a water level indicator to facilitate refilling.
* Cold Water Temperature is controlled by an easily accessible adjustable thermostat.
* Removable Stainless Steel Hot Water Tank The removable, stainless steel hot tank plus the heating element and thermostat where they work best inside the hot tank. The result is more efficient heating, more consistent temperature control and a hot tank thats easier to service. The 500-watt heating element can be replaced on site, reducing time and service costs.